Although it is just seven miles off the Cambodian coast, Phu Quoc is owned and administered by Vietnam. A fact, that has been the cause of friction between the two countries for many years. This is the largest of all Vietnam’s islands and is extremely beautiful enjoying a pleasant almost all year round climate. This tour will help you enjoy snorkeling, fishing in the South of Phu Quoc.
Arrive at Phu Quoc Island. Pick up and transfer to Hotel (Lunch)
– Our driver will transfer to local restaurant in the duong dong town for enjoy lunch
Afternoon – till Evening: Free days fill with exciting things, many options one can chose from at: Vinpearl Phu Quoc is located in one of planet’s most beautiful beaches with a total area of over 300 hectares, this resort also features the vibrant Vinpearl Land’s amusement park, the elegant Vincharm spa, 27-hole golf course Vinpearl Golf Club Phu Quoc, Vietnam’s largest widlife conservation park Vinpearl Safari, and many other opportunities to explore, recreate and relax.
OPTION 1: Discover Vinpearl Land Entertainment Theme Park Center (09:00 – 21:30)
– Land Amusement Park is perfectly located within the Vin Pearl Land Phu Quoc Resort complex, featuring state-of-the-art entertainment facilities:
– Daily Street performances- mermaid show. Water musical show and traditional dancers
– Exciting thrill rides including Roller Coaster, Disk’O Coaster, Condor, and Swing Carousel
– Aquarium and mermaid show
– Water Park
– Food village, souvenir shops and fast food kiosks
OPTION 2: Visiting the Safari Zoo (09:00-16:00)
– The largest zoos in Southeast Asia scale of 380 hectares,Vinpearl Safari gathers around 3,000 individuals, representing 150 species of rare animals from around the world; divided into two main areas:
– First and only in Vietnam, Vinpearl Safari has brought visitors closer to the natural wild lives of the animal kingdom.
– Open Zoo: Walking along the small bending roads full of trees on the side, visitors will turn to discover the Primate Animal World; it will take visitors back to Mother Nature, immersing themselves in the dynamic lives of the animals in a peaceful forest.
– Wildlife Park (Safari Park): Spreading over a large area with an abundant plant system, the Wildlife Park meets the rigorous standards of the Safari model. Visitors get to experience close up of the Wildlife Park via specialized vehicles in a very interesting manner where they’re caged up rather than the animals themselves and meet “the Lord of the Forest”
– It is the open living space that enables the species to freely express their instinctive behaviors and gives visitors a chance to experience the genuine wildlife’s.
– All of these comprise an exotic and exciting impression to the visitors participating in this unique wildlife exploration.
OPTION 3: (Combination Ticket 2 Sites) Visit the Safari Zoo combine and Vinpearl Land amusement parks, entertainment
Snorkeling and Fishing to South Island) (Join Group) (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– 09:15am Our guide and driver will pick you from your hotel
– We head toward the Southern Tip of the Island
– Where you be met by our crews and board the boat.
– Our Captain will stop at Hot Spot for 30minutes for you to enjoy hands on fishing.
– There will be two snorkeling sites, each sites you will have an hour to enjoy snorkeling.
– Enjoy a delicious Lunch & Fresh Tropical Fruits on Board prepare by our crews
– Afterward the captain will continue to your second snorkeling site.
– When we finish snorkeling, the captain will cruise slowly back to harbor, you can enjoy for relaxing time on board.
– Upon arrive harbor you be transfer by car. Our final stop Bai Sao Beach, which is well known for its white sands and swim on it turquoise water.
– 16:45 Transfer back to your hotel, End of day 2
Explore South Island & Famous Bai Sao Beach (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– 09:00am Pick up from Hotet lobby
– We will travel to the southern tips of island with en route stops (Join In Group) Our stops along the way
– Our guide will introduce some local specialty of the island: Sim Winery where a Sim wine are produce from myrtle Flower
– On our way to visit the Island Pearl Farm and guided introduction tour of the harvesting – procedure pearls and how fine jewelry are made.
– Not far is the historic Coconut Tree Prison – where POW where held and torture and keep in a tiger cage. (This camp site is open as museum for visitor)
– You well get an opportunity to observe the making – production of the famous fish sauce of the island. It is one of key ingredients in Vietnamese/ Asian Cuisine “Fish Sauce”.
– Our lunch at local restaurant and on the famous Bai Sao Beach, white sands, turquoise water, free time to swim, relax and sunbath. (Here we spend 1.5 hours)
– Next stop will travel on a scenery route visit one of the largest and most beautiful site Ho Quoc Pagoda; build between the mountain and the sea. It a perfect place to make worship and seek blessing.
– Continue onward Ham Ninh Fishing Village to observe the daily life of the fishermen. This area is also well known for fresh seafood such, crabs, shellfish, squid, and seahorse. Many tourists are known to purchase fresh seafood to take home.
– Hidden close by is Tranh Stream Waterfall: A walking tour to explore the unspoiled nature, and immersed in cool water from the stream. (Open during the rainy season from May to October each year)
– Our last stop we will visit a local family Pepper Farm, harvesting, the different type of Pepper and one of the most famous Black Pepper.
– 16:00pm Transfer and Back at Hotel
– 18h30: Our guide will pick up you go to the Duong Dong Town Center to enjoy dinner at local restaurant, after dinner explore Phu Quoc night life
Breakfast at your hotel. Free Day on your own. Pick Up and Transfer to Airport
– Roundtrip Transfer pick up – drop off at the airport
– Hotel 3 night (are base on minimum 2 people sharing room)
– For the 3 person sharing room / pay surcharge / per hotel policy – Single Room: additional single supplements / per hotel policy
– Meals (3 breakfast at hotel – 3 lunch, 2 dinner)
– Cost lunch or dinner (150.000VNĐ / time)
– Snorkeling Trip
– Tour Guide
– Snorkeling Mask and Fins and local fishing equipments.
– Are thing not mentioned, at the customers own personal expense and 10% VAT government taxes:
– VinPearl Land & safari ticket
– The personal expenses, shopping, eating outside the program …
– The cost of laundry, photograph …
– The cost of renting hammocks, beach chairs, fresh water shower… at the service beach.
– Prices do not apply to holidays, to reach the festival!!
If you concern about Activities in Phu Quoc, please contact us for more information. Share this article if it is helpful for you!